Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ouch!

Ok, there's a chance I may or may not have taken my heels off for three days now and my feet are now literally bleeding. But I had my kids' graduation tonight, which pretty much took all of the pain from my bleeding feet away, making me realize how much I love my job. It's such a good feeling to be such a positive influence in these kids lives, especially when they don't even have any family there to watch them walk across that stage. So overall, bleeding feet are worth it. As are the three chocolate martinis I consumed afterwards, again to make my feet stop hurting...or something :)

1 comment:

BEcky Farrar said...

Um, okay, holy hell...how did I not know we were both fellow bloggers! (I should have known...we're both so awesome! Mine is www.lovejoyvitality.blogspot.com I'm putting yours as one of my links...