Wednesday, June 18, 2008

In a month...

I am on summer break. Photobucket
I deleted my Myspace. My boyfriend did not understand why, and actually got mad at me for it.myspace
I went to Boston. Photobucket
And the beach. Photobucket
And NYC. Photobucket
And Salem. Photobucket
Some creepy guys are fixing the deck above me and keep coming on my deck, and they are making a big mess. I have to leave my window closed, which is a shame because it's nice outside.And they are very noisy.
And now I am unpacking my apartment, 9 months after I moved in. I IDCprocrastinating. unpacking
And this is cool. freaky

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hooray for deleting MySpace! :)

I recognize that black and purple butterfly dress from H&M :)

melodie said...

myspace free? I don't believe it! is that the same as drama free? I think it is. I am deleting mine right now. this is a drama free zone. Love the vaca pics! Aimee looks so old in those!

BEcky Farrar said...

Spell off it is!!! Name the l-o-c-a-t-i-o-b and time, I'm there...

BEcky Farrar said...

Isn't it ironic I mispelled "location?" As I said...I've been distracted, by boys since then. ;)