Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dreams

So I had an interesting dream last night. I was at work,but even though it is the same school I work at now, the building was the one in which I went to middle school. I have dreams about middle school and high school FAR to often. It was graduation day, so I was sad. Then all these kids ran up to me and their parents started yelling at me because the kids failed their classes and couldn't graduate (this is not so much a dream as what actually happens). Then I said, "It doesn't matter, because I'm pregnant." Then all of a sudden I was like 8 months pregnant and at an ultrasound appointment where they told me it was a boy. Then I was suddenly at my mom's house, telling her I was having a boy, and she said, "Duh. I already knew that." Then the phone rang and woke me up.

I love dreams. I took a class on analyzing dreams once, so I'm obviously an expert. However, it is nearly impossible to analyze one's own dreams (or even the dreams of a close friend) as what you want the dream to mean always biases your analysis. Which is why I couldn't analyze Shanny's creepy Exorcism of Emily Rose dreams the other night.


Or

And now, I am going to go watch Monk.

No comments: