Saturday, January 17, 2009

10 years later

So I know I should be kicked off the blogger's network for my laziness in posting anything...at all. So here goes. I will try to be better. Now I will describe my New Year's resolutions. M-W.com defines resolution as "the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler one." I am going to try to do this. Shanny and I were talking today about how we take easy things, and do them the most complicated, least logical way. That is a serious stupid thing to do. But we do. She had some fancy term for it, but I forgot. So here goes:
1. I am going to be the kind of person I want to be. Instead of wanting to be the kind of person who volunteers, and donates, and works out and stuff. So I am going to do that.
2. If I do numero uno, there is no need for a second resolution. See? Simple already!

1 comment:

melodie said...

Hooray !! A resolution to be proud of!! You are awesome Already, my good man.