Monday, September 1, 2008

My TiVo list...for Melodie

Since we haven't been able to talk about it in a while.
  1. Monk (obviously numero uno)
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Lost
  4. Project Runway
  5. Psych (Have you ever seen a very attractive man solve a crime, I ask you)
  6. Desperate Housewives
  7. Kyle XY
  8. House (I want to marry Dr. House a little bit)
  9. Private Practice
  10. The Office
  11. Without a Trace
  12. Lipstick Jungle (Though I've only actually watched one episode ever)
  13. 90210 ( I had to)
  14. Cold Case
  15. SNL
  16. Pushing Daisies (I kind of want to be Chuck. Except not dead)
  17. Law & Order
  18. Law & Order: SVU
  19. Law & Order: CI
  20. CSI
  21. CSI: Miami (And I think of you all the time when the theme song comes on)
  22. The Big Bang Theory (Dorks=Hot)
  23. Raising the Bar (I've never seen it, but I had/have a crush on Zach Morris)
  24. Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
  25. What Not To Wear (Obvs)
  26. Dirty Sexy Money
  27. Beauty and the Geek (Though I'm not sure this show's even on anymore)
  28. The Millionaire Matchmaker (I want to be on this show)
  29. Miss Guided
  30. Cashmere Mafia
  31. Side Order of Life (Again, not sure if this show's coming back)
  32. Fear Itself (which, ironically enough, has absolutely nothing to do with fear)
  33. Shear Genius
  34. Wizards of Waverly Place (Not mine, I swear)
  35. Cory in the House (Again...)
  36. That's So Raven (Shut up)
  37. Baby Looney Toons (Haha...this part of the list is kind of funny, especially after I just ragged on Spongebob boy/man)
  38. In Plain Sight
  39. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
  40. Hannah Montana
  41. Disney Channel Games
  42. Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream
Now the making fun of me for having no life outside TiVo can begin...

4 comments:

BEcky Farrar said...

Read previous blog, you are definitely coming with me...register at www.skirtchaser5k.org, then let me know when you've registered (I am doing the one without purchasing the skirt.) And apparently you can walk it, or go to the fun stuff later.

melodie said...

I want to do this chasing thing. Too bad my ball and chain might not like it!

I love love love the tivo list. We had to switch to DVR from Tivo and I am still in mourning. It is sad news.

I don't watch miami anymore..horatio gets on my nerves-- vegas one is our favorite ( we like that theme song- although we haven't watched it in ages-- come on new shows!) I haven't tried cashmere mafia but would probably love it. am totally addicted to LOST and private practice. can;'t catch up with Greys am season behind. Love having you to compare lists.

lesley said...

So we have quite alot of the same taste in shows.You have good taste! I hate how they cancel the shows just as you get into them.

BEcky Farrar said...

Dear Kim, please email or call me so we can discuss said "chasing." I'm getting excited about it and hope you're still in. farrar.rebecca@gmail.com

Soon, want to not have to pay more money to register later...=)