Thursday, September 4, 2008

My little girl

She's no longer a little girl. She is growing up to be the kind of girl I prayed and hoped she would become. She is brave, smart, and has the biggest heart of anyone I know.

She is kindhearted, always wanting to help those less fortunate. I remember once her second grade teacher told me that during recess one day, Aimee stopped playing with her friends because one of the handicapped boys was playing by himself. Aimee went over to him, sat on the floor, and made up a game he would be able to understand and played with him. Her teacher started tearing up telling me this story. That's the kind of girl Aimee is.

She recently started playing the saxophone. It makes me so happy to see her finally invested and doing something she is good at and enjoys. She's really good too! She's been playing only two weeks. Her band teacher told her that she was the best in the class. So start asking for her autograph now!

I thank God for bringing her into my life every single day. I love her more than anything, and can't wait to see the woman she will grow up to be.

3 comments:

lesley said...

I knew I liked that kid. I played the saxin school. I am so proud of her. Good luck Aimee.

melodie said...

Yea for Aimee! You are quite the musician. I love it. I am so proud of you.

BTW I bought a gold seal book from Aimee let me know what to pay and when.

BEcky Farrar said...

THis is the sweetest post I've seen yet Kym...I love it. =) BTW, not going to kill you...but must admit I would much prefer a better way for us to communicate. Can you pretty please send me your email or phone number!?