Sunday, July 6, 2008

Because I miss Myspace surveys the most

Favorite food: The 'Sash

Quirks about you? I don't use the same towel twice.

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? I'm too hard on myself.

Any regrets in life? It starts with an "M" and ends with an "arrying a dumbass."

Favorite blog recently? Melodie, Bonnie, and Becky

Something you cannot get enough of? Shoes

Worst job you ever had? Waitressing. I'm not nice enough

What job would you pay NOT to have? Slide cleaner at McDonalds

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? At my stupid boyfriend's house, to see him crying over me.

Favorite Bible verse right now? I do not memorize things.

Got any confessions? I suck at opening bottles of wine.

If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? pink sparkly Christian Louboutin shoes

Favorite thing about your house? My patio

Least favorite thing about your house? Not enough closet space

One thing you are bad at? Finding guys that don't suck

One thing you are good at? Writing

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what? Find a non commitment phobe

Who would you like to meet someday? Justin Timberlake

What makes you feel sexy? High high heels

Who is your real life hero? Ben Franklin

What is the hardest part of your job? Leaving it at work

When are you most relaxed? When I'm sleeping

What stresses you out? Boys and bills, and things that start with D

What can you not live without? Aimee, Tivo, and my iPod

Do you agree with the recent article that blogs are authored by narcissists? Yes. Otherwise we'd keep our diaries secret

Why do you blog? Because I have no life

Who are you tagging? Bonnie and Becky, because I don't think anyone else looks at this
Rules:1. Answer the questions.2. Link back to who tagged you.3. Tag 8 bloggers in the above categories to do the same.

1 comment:

melodie said...

nice job kym. I hope this fulfills the need to myspace for you. can you send me a link to Becky's blog- I lost it. love you