Saturday, March 7, 2009

Very Unimportant Updates

1. I am getting an iPhone in 4 days.
This will make everyone happy because I will finally stop complaining about it. But then I won't have to play with everyone else's (TWSS!)

2. The iPhone has a "That's What She Said" application.

3. I move in to my new apartment in 13 days. I am excited for the kitchen, the closet, and the laundry room. I am not excited to move. Or to clean my old apartment.

4. My school has made it to the state playoffs. Or something. I'm actually getting in to sports.
Weird
.


5. I bought this shower curtain at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Is it sad that a shower curtain makes me happy? There's a whole set, which I want to buy eventually, but right now I could only afford the curtain and rings.


Today I am thankful for: Craft day with Shanny, my mom, and The Cheesecake Factory

2 comments:

melodie said...

Love the shower curtain! Where did you get it (someone has a birthday in a few months).

I think I might be n Indiana when you move? What day?

Craft day! Awesome hope you will post your craftiness. Lve to Shannon.

BEcky Farrar said...

Yes! books on tape are the best!! (and so are you!) See you soon!