Monday, February 16, 2009

Enthusiasm


I think I am a pretty happy person, yet I find myself being overly negative far too often. Too many times, I am told that "I need to smile" by complete strangers. This bugs me, because, in my heart, I feel like I am happy, but I don't think I always portray happiness. So I am going to try an experiment. I am going to try to go a step above happy and be an enthusiastic person. I rarely show enthusiasm, and I don't know why. Shanny and I have a tv date to watch the cheesy show Kath and Kim.

Kath is always so enthusiastic and happy. I want to try to be more like that. So friends, please do not be annoyed with my new found enthusiasm and zest for life. Hopefully, after faking it long enough, it will become part of me, thus erasing the permeating negativity that affects my life.

I am also going to try to copy Becky's blog (http://lovejoyvitality.blogspot.com/) and try to list daily things for which I am thankful.

Today I am thankful for: thoughtful friends who post blogs I can copy, syzrup, and my dad knowing what my favorite ice cream flavor is

1 comment:

BEcky Farrar said...

Oh my goodness! A direct mention...somehow I feel much cooler than only moments earlier. Thank you! =) xoxo